Thank you to every one of the lovely *cough* peoples involved! They say that first time is usually the hardest, which is why there will be more of us because we have been there and done that!
Of course, had we perfected on our very first try, I would have simply posted the video without talking much about it. But because we clearly did not, it’s time for me to give out some random, personal observation…
- Remy-tan, where art thou?!
- Leap-kun, too!
- Discord chat server does sometimes suck balls
- My accent is thicc; I’m certain that I can stretch out my pronunciations for the next round, leaning closer to the accents of Australians instead of New Zealanders (where I learned my English from).
- On the other hand, I am one true weeb with my half-assed Japanese, rofl.
- I think everybody has agree on this one but.. Irina sounds like someone who would make a living with broadcasting/presenter job.
- Panties has seriously shit internet; he’s actually the second closest person to the chat server.
- Because this is a recorded video on Astral’s computer, it is natural that only his voice is heard loud and clear.
- We didn’t limit the chat for only blogger, which was a good call because my kouhai Kitsuke happened to even be more talkative than I am.
- We went off topic more times than we should have. This has been warned by myself many times over because going off-track is my specialty.
- Speaking of going off-track, we initially agreed on this to be a 45 minute show but we doubled the time with that social spirit.
I have actually never heard of myself speaking in full sentences in any kind of recording before. This would be a good lesson for me to really, scream more often next time around.
In case you cannot pick up on some of the things mentioned by each and every one of our accents, in order they are:
00:55 — Introductions
05:50 — Start of “discussion” on Cute Girls Doing Cute Things vs. Slice of Life shows. Shows brought up in this topic were:
- Hibike! Euphonium
- Love Live! School Idol Project and a little bit of Love Live! Sunshine!!
- Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
- Konohana Kitan
- Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
- Azumanga Daioh
29:54 — 2018 Winter Season is DRY for all of us except for Plyasm. Want to guess which show gets talked about?
No need, it’s Violet Evergarden. Otherwise some of the bloggers here are having their Winter Season Games, where they have to (disobediently) keep up with Yuru CampΔ, Grancrest Senki and Sanrio Danshi.
Somehow even Kyoukai no Kanata got brought up. And to prove how far behind Irina is with her anime life, she mentioned keeping up with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, “S BLEND” (LOL) and Anime-Gataris.
38:45 — Coffee = Mature (in anime).
39:50 — Maid Cafe!
Irina’s experience and part of why Blend S intrigues the hell out of her. Also a little of why I would not step into a maid cafe alone and let us not forget Plyasm’s dirty mind.
45:40 — Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Skip from 48:55 to 50:04 as our Discord server screwed itself up.
50:32 — Ply wanted to talk about Kokkoku
51:58 — More about how behind Irina really is in anime and discussion of “Binge Watching vs. Seasonal Week by Week Episodes”. Targeted titles for this discussion were Gintama‘s 5 season but massive, long running self with a few movies and Natsume Yuujinchou‘s 6 seasons where each were a single cour, plus an upcoming movie.
59:20 — WAIFU: Tune in and maybe hear some of our reasons as to why these girls are so special!
Irina picked Integra of Hellsing.
Kitsuke picked Yukinoshita Yukino from OregaIru.
Astral picked Horizon from Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon.
TPAB goes with Mix of Aquarion Evol for a man’s simplest reason to like a girl.
Plyasm dared not giving us his answer despite being the one who relayed the question. Though his friend knows him better and forced him an Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha (LOL).
1:11:57 — Are we into Monster Girls?
Based on everyone’s answers, they are not as much into them as I am since I brought up the entire main female cast of Demi-chan wa Kataritai.
1:13:37 — I couldn’t get away without having to reveal who my waifu is, which is in no way a surprise — Katou Megumi from Saekano.
1:17:15 — A mini game! Anime Roulette!
For pure enjoyment, given the nature of “games” in general, I won’t write anything about it here.
Once again, thanks to the brave hearts involved:
- Kitsuke, who does not have a blog.
- Plyasm and his voice-changer
- The Pantless Anime Blogger, who clearly had his pants on through the entirety of this recording.
- And you, the listener!
With utmost confidence, I can tell you that there will be more of us!
…that’s if the others do make it.